ADVERTISING WITH THE CHAMBER
Extend your audience, Chamber publications and other media offer targeted, effective, and affordable advertising opportunities. Make the most of your marketing dollars with Chamber advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
From website banner advertisements to personalized eBlasts, we can help you expand your business reach.
BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL GUIDE
- Distributed twice a year as well as being available at the Chamber’s office and online.
- Members of the Chamber receive their name, business, business category, address, and phone listed.
- Contact The Times and Democrat at 803-534-3352 for more information about advertising in this publication.
ORANGEBURG COUNTY VISITORS & TOURISM GUIDE
- Available all year
- Over 15,000 copies are printed and distributed each year at South Carolina Welcome Centers, travel shows, area businesses, and is mailed to potential visitors and tourists
- Very popular and widely used
- Direct mailed to 600 member
- Emailed to over 1,200 contacts
- Distributed quarterly by direct mail, email, website, and Facebook.
- Its tangible and delivers directly to customer and prospects hands; creating a physical connection from the start.
- Mail 600 flyers advertising your business for only $100 or $190 if we make the copies of your flyer for you.
- Contact Whitney Thomas at 803-534-6821 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ONWARD ORANGEBURG NEWSLETTER
- Chamber’s monthly newsletter
- Distributed to nearly 5,000 business professionals each month
- Reaches over 18,000 homes (53,000 readers)
- Space reserved exclusively for Chamber Members
- Contact The Times and Democrat at 803-534-3352 for more information
QUALITY OF LIFE MAGAZINE
- Published every two years
- Aimed at promoting Orangeburg County to potential industries and businesses considering locating in our area
- Distributed to industry, businesses, and institutions to assist in recruiting personnel
- Presents an overall view showing the richness and diversity in this area and what our County has to offer
- Members of the Orangeburg County Chamber of Commerce receive their name, business, business category, ads, address and phone listed on the site as a member benefit.
- Advertising space is available through out the Chamber’s website. Contact Whitney Thomas at 803-534-6821 or email@example.com for more information.